UCLA’s Compliance Program enhances the University’s duty to perform its public responsibilities in an ethics and compliance-based environment where legal, regulatory, Regental, UC policy and other compliance requirements are followed and in which the public trust is maintained. The goal of the compliance program is to provide guidance and address compliance concerns across campus.
The Oversight Committee on Audit, IT Governance, Compliance, and Controls is a standing committee composed of campus leadership responsible for providing policy direction and oversight regarding campus-wide accountability and compliance matters. The committee is supported by the UCLA Ethics and Compliance Officer with collaboration from various campus partners.
- Vice Chancellor & Chief Financial Officer, Chair
- Executive Vice Chancellor & Provost
- Vice Chancellor, UCLA Health Sciences and CEO, UCLA Health
- Dean Life Sciences, UCLA College
- Vice Chancellor, Legal Affairs
- Vice Chancellor, Research
- Vice Chancellor, Administration
- Vice Provost, Information Technology
- UC Senior Vice President/Chief Compliance and Audit Officer
- UCLA Ethics & Compliance Officer and Director, Audit & Advisory Services
- Director of Administrative Policies and Compliance
- Associate Vice Chancellor/Controller
- Associate Vice Chancellor, Information Technology Services
- Chief Information Officer, UCLA Health Systems